Goodwin and Co is Lake Windcrest Property Owners Association's Management Company as of June 1, 2022. Sohail Iqbal is the Community Manager and will serve as your primary point of contact for community related matters. Sohail can be reached by email at HLWPmanager@goodwintx.com
and by phone at (281)706-8979 (Office).
Goodwin & Company Contact information
- Customer Service Team: Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM. 281-852-1155 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Live Chat is available on our website at www.goodwintx.com.
- Sohail Iqbal, Community Manager: By phone at (281)706-8979 (Office).Via email HLWPmanager@goodwintx.com.
- Compliance Team: Covenant violation related inquiries can be directed to HOUcompliance@goodwintx.com.
- For all questions about your account balance, delinquency notices, payment plan requests and fee waiver requests – please contact – Delinquencies at: Email – Delinquencies@goodwintx.com.
- For all questions about selling/refinancing your unit or purchasing a unit – please contact – Resales at: Email – email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
I recently submitted and ACC Application. Do I need to do anything further?
I recently submitted an architectural modification request for the committee’s review. Do I need to do anything further at this time?
If you have not received a reply to your ACC Application within 10 business days of the submission date, please contact your Community Manager to check the status of your application. ACC has up to 30 days after they have a competed application to approve or deny.
How can I pay my association fees?
For your convenience, we offer several payment options:
Option 1: Mail-In Your Payment to the following address:
HLWP- Lake Windcrest POA
c/o Goodwin Processing Center
PO Box 93447
Las Vegas, NV 89193-3447
YOUR NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: «Acct»
Option 2: Go to members tab here on the website and click on online payments that will take you to TownSq.
TownSq offers both ACH and debit/credit card payment options. When making credit card payments online, there is a $1.50 convenience fee plus 3.5% of the total payment amount. This fee is based on your assessment. When making a payment via e-check, there is a $1.50 convenience fee.
Option 3: Bank Bill Pay Service - If you use a bill payment service that automatically makes payments for you, please change the name of the payee and the address for payment to the PO Box address referenced above. You will need to note your account number («Acct») and association ID (HLWP) in the memo section of your check.
How can I update my contact information?