The Lake Windcrest Property Owner’s Association is a non-profit organization formed for the purpose of maintaining the common areas. It was formed when the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions were recorded, and you become a member of the Association when you acquire a property within the subdivision.
Community leadership is provided by the Board of Directors, as well as Association Committees. All residents can participate in various committees. These committees help shape the future of Lake Windcrest. All meetings are open to residents.
The current officers of the Lake Windcrest Board are:
- Michele Goldman, President (4/23/2019 – 4/26/2022)
- Michael Stenftenagel, Vice President (4/27/2021 – 4/23/2024)
- Cindy Bean, Secretary (3/9/2021 – 4/26/2022)
- Vacant, Treasurer (4/27/2021 - 4/23/2024)
Directors for the Lake Windcrest Board are:
- Rick Ghigna, Director-at-Large (7/14/2020 – 4/25/2023)
- Sonia Yevich, Director-at-Large (4/23/2019 - 4/26/2022)
- Suzanne Callison, Director-at-Large (4/21/2020 - 4/25/2023)
- Jim Grinnan, Ex-Officio Director (11/4/2021 – 11/4/2022)
The most efficient method of reaching out to the board is via our Contact Form